PDQ.com is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant to support our management team.
- Provide general administrative support to multiple managers, ensuring company operations run smoothly
- Generate meeting minutes, emails and reports when appropriate
- Schedule meetings and manage the calendars of multiple department heads
- Communicate with employees and managers at all levels
- Manage and prioritize a variety of projects and keep to-do lists
- Organize and parse larger projects into smaller, achievable goals
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Proficiency in mainstream office software including:
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Email and calendar scheduling tools (Google Calendar, Outlook)
- To-do list or project management software
- Detail-oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong problem-solver
- Experience handling sensitive information with discretion and confidentiality
We have a lot of fun here at PDQ.com. We’re a small company with a global reach. Our products have been used by over 120,000 IT administrators around the world. There is a lot of work to do staying ahead of the curve.
Just about everyone here is tech-savvy, so being able to communicate with software developers or IT admins is crucial. We’re like a family here, and we’re looking for people to join the team who like to work in an environment with personality.
We are located in downtown Salt Lake City. We have great benefits and we take care of our own.
To get started please email your resume and cover letter describing why you are the right person for this job to: email@example.com.