PDQ.com is looking to hire an Administrative Receptionist. In many cases, this position will be the first point of contact for our company, so finding the right person with excellent communication and customer service experience is imperative.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming calls
- Receive visitors at front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Receive and sort daily mail
- Receive and distribute packages
- Perform other administrative duties as necessary, including typing and filing
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Telephone system experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite or Google Docs/Sheets
- Hands-on experience with office equipment
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude (i.e. finding solutions rather than reporting problems)
We have a lot of fun here at PDQ.com. We’re a small company with a global reach. Our products have been used by over 120,000 IT administrators around the world. There is a lot of work to do staying ahead of the curve.
Just about everyone here is tech-savvy, so being able to communicate with software developers or IT admins is crucial. We’re like a family here, and we’re looking for people to join the team who like to work in an environment with personality.
We are located in downtown Salt Lake City. We have great benefits and we take care of our own.
To get started please email your resume and cover letter describing why you are the right person for this job to: email@example.com.