Photo by Molly DG
System administration has long been a magnet, attracting both talented and not-so talented people.
Here’s a list on the latter.
7 signs that you’ve hired the wrong sys admin
7. Was sniffing glue behind his parents garage 2-weeks before getting his first help desk job.
6. Believes that token ring was something out of middle-earth.
5. Considers his old job running the Dominos Pizza ordering terminal as resume worthy.
4. Constantly bragging about his Novell certifications.
3. Uses the short A sound when pronouncing Java.
2. His bookshelf includes the 1995 Yellow Pages for websites book.
1. Proudly announces to the office that he has mastered the right-click.