Photo by Jeffrey_Allen
Last week I put up my New Year’s Resolutions. Well, that’s not enough for me. I also need to tell other people what to do. So, I decided to create a list of New Year’s Resolutions that my coworkers should follow. You may be able to see some of the same needs in your workplace. If so, feel free to add them to your wishlist.
- If you’re going to eat at your desk, please reconsider last week’s vindaloo leftovers.
- Think of the Reply All button like a grenade: Use it rarely and consider the damage to those around you.
- Backup procedures are not something to think about only when a restore is needed.
- Proofread your emial.
- Try plugging it in.
- Not laughing doesn’t always mean that I didn’t hear your joke.
- Perfume is not a weapon.
- Seriously, that may be pepper spray.
- “It’s not working” is simply not enough information.
- Get your own blog idea.