The betas for the new version of PDQ Inventory have concluded. PDQ Inventory 2.1.1 has been released. (Download)
Here is a run down of the changes in the new version.
- Same interface for Collections and Reports
- Custom Data fields for manual entry (Service Tags, etc.)
- Product Key for Windows and Office now collected
- BIOS Asset Tag added
- Default collections for memory
- Built-in collection for IE 10
- Configure Windows Service Manager TCP Connection
- Ability to not add disabled computers during AD sync
- Added Printer Driver column to reports and collections
- AD Sync no longer imports Windows 2000 computers
- Fixed an issue importing collections with relative date filters.
- Improved exporting to Excel to use proper column widths.
- Improved display of process memory to make more readable.
- Fixed an issue where the upgrade could reset the background service credentials to Local System.
- Fixed an issue where renames in AD could cause sync issues.
- Default WMI timeout increased from 45 to 90 seconds.
- Fixed an issue reading the proper name for certain Intel processors.
- Fixed an issue with extra spaces in some processor names.
- Fixed scan user issue when importing from AD.
- Fixed issue when importing collections where filters referenced other collections.