Here at PDQ.com, our very successful software company has grown to the point of needing a dedicated HR Manager. The HR Manager will assist with the development and administration of programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align our workforce with the strategic goals of our company.
The PDQ.com HR Manager will handle a large list of comprehensive and diverse duties including:
- Management of a small administrative team
- Recruiting and hiring
- Employee relations
- HR compliance and employment law
- Personnel policies and procedures
- Compensation and benefits administration
- Performance management
- Employee safety and wellness
- Organizational training and development
- HRIS (BambooHR) administration and usage
If you enjoy job diversity, this role may be the perfect fit for you. Every day will be different, as your duties will change with daily needs.
While we don’t care so much about degrees or certifications, we do require that any candidate who wishes to be considered will have the experience and expertise to do the job. The successful HR Manager candidate will have the following traits/skills:
- Proven track record as an HR Generalist
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to wear multiple hats
- Interpersonal skills
- Objectivity and tact
- Fairness and resolve
- Innate compassion and approachability
- Sensible and ethical
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Accomplished negotiator
- HRIS proficiency
- Management experience preferred
We have a lot of fun here at PDQ.com. We’re a small company with a global reach. Our products have been used by over 120,000 IT administrators around the world. There is a lot of work to do staying ahead of the curve.
Just about everyone here is tech-savvy, so being able to communicate with software developers or IT admins is crucial. We have a lot of fun here and we’re looking for people to join the team who like to work in an environment with personality.
We are located in downtown Salt Lake City. We have great benefits (seriously, they are out of this world awesome) and we believe in taking care of our own.
To get started please fill out this form and we’ll send you an email outlining our hiring process.