The Admin Arsenal Team is excited to announce that PDQ Inventory 3.1.0 is now in beta. Get the latest beta.
The new and improved PDQ Inventory has the following added features:
- Allows renaming of computers from the computer window
- Targets now require Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or higher
- Targets no longer require .NET 3.5 SP 1
- Offline computers receiving WOL packets are now placed in a separate queue. This frees up concurrent connections which allows other computers to be scanned without waiting for WOL to succeed or timeout
- Upgraded DevExpress controls. These new controls speed up console response time and address issues running the Console on Windows 8.x with certain touch screens
We’re also introducing Enterprise-level licensing for PDQ Inventory which has added features:
- Scan Data sharing
- Collection and Report sharing
- Can now scan for Windows Task Schedules as defined using Task Scheduler (Also available with Pro license)
Interested in upgrading to Enterprise Mode? Generate a quote here to get started.
Of course, no beta release would be complete without some bug fixes:
- Fixed an issue where the user interface would stop receiving updates during scans
- Fixed an issue where items in the main window tree wouldn’t deselect
- Fixed an issue where the run report menu would get corrupted
- Fixed an issue with sorting of items in the main window tree
- Fixes for a number of scan errors (locked files and file not found)
- Fixed an issue where the membership of collection in the library weren’t updating properly
- Fixed an issue with dragging columns to the group panel in a report
Try it out and let us know what you think of the new release.