Keep network PCs up-to-date without bothering end users. 200+ ready-to-deploy apps, or create silent deployments for almost any Windows application (.exe, .msi).
Schedule deployments anytime, even when you’re away from the office. Updates to common applications can be automatically downloaded, scheduled, and deployed.
Run Remote Scripts
Run and deploy common scripts like .vbs, .reg, .bat, and, .ps1. The possibilities are almost endless.
This is one of those pieces of software that does so much, it makes your head spin. Thank you for coding the software equivalent of methamphetamine or crack cocaine.– Mark from Hearst Television
Holy crap! Where have you been? Outstanding work, top-to-bottom. I was afraid to ask purchasing for the money. Fool. Money very well spent.– Michael from Morrell Inc.
I cannot count how many times this has saved me time and money. Deploying apps to 350 PC’s in a couple hours vs. a couple weeks.– Jeff B
You saved me and my team a WEEK of work. A week that we just didn’t have.– Eric R
PDQ Deploy made me look like a genius, I was able to update over 200 systems in less than a couple of hours without the users even knowing.– Dean M
- PDQ Deploy
- Ready-to-deploy applications (limited access)
- Create single-step installations
- PDQ Inventory
- Track software & hardware
- Basic groupings of computer info
- Run reports
- Ready-to-deploy applications (full access)
- Schedule deployments
- Automate patch management
- Create multi-step installations (scripts, file copies, reboots, messages, etc.)
- Shared database…more
- Insanely detailed groupings of computer info
- Schedule scans of computer data
- Add computers based on Active Directory setup
- Remotely uninstall software
- Scan files and registries
- Save and schedule reports
- Shared database …more
- Deploy to offline computers when they reconnect
- Scan computers after deployment
- Integration with LAPS
- Distributed Wake-on-LAN (WOL)
- Deploy to dynamic groupings of computers in PDQ Inventory
- Everything in Enterprise
- Unlimited concurrent sessions (admins) on a single server
- Sessions can include end users and other non-admins, for example, through a web portal
One license per admin.
Our products are licensed per user of the software. We are subscription based, so the licenses cost the same each year. Licenses are not based on the number of managed computers or the number of PDQ consoles, it is only based on the number of living, breathing admins who use our software. Example: If you install a PDQ product onto a single server and three individuals use the software, you would require a license for three users (sorry, no sharing).
Offline machines can be monitored with our Heartbeat feature (Enterprise only) and updated as soon as they come online.
We’re not exactly sure. We’ve never been able to get close enough to him with a measuring stick or tape. We’ll keep you updated if that ever changes.